Thursday, July 17, 2014

Brunei Darussalam Bridal Wedding Dresses For Women 2014 Fashion 39

Brunei Darussalam  Bridal Wedding Dresses For Women 2014 Fashion.  
By Farzana Aamir

A bride in a contemporary version of the traditional long white wedding dress with train, tiara and white veil.

After World War I, as full-scale formal weddings began to be desired by the mothers of brides who did not have a permanent social secretary, the position of the "wedding planner" who could coordinate the printer, florist, caterer, seamstress, began to assume importance. Bride's Magazine began to be published in 1934 as a newspaper advertising insert called So You're Going to Get Married! in a column titled To the Bride, and its rival Modern Bride began publishing in 1949. Now a whole industry surrounds the provision of such weddings. The groom may be a mere detail: the new editor of Modern Bride began her inaugural column, without irony: "I really did have the wedding of my dreams, the wedding that had been floating around my head for years before I met my husband."
















No comments:

Post a Comment